.gif File Virus is considered as a very dreadful malware detection under ransomware category. It is considered as one most fearsome file encryption virus. Programmed by professional cyber attackers, this vicious crypto-malware virus is capable to compromise all Windows OS based computer worldwide. The prime motive of this destructive ransomware virus is to blackmail victims to pay money by exploiting their important files. Actually, .gif File Virus virus encrypt all kinds of data files stored in victimized computer using a very powerful cryptographic algorithm. It makes your simply inaccessible and then forces your to pay the money. Its needless to say that this hazardous infection is very risky for your data and will eventually delete all your important files permanently from your system. If you want to access your files again then you will have to remove .gif File Virus virus at the earliest from your system.
.gif File Virus informs victims about ransom through a scary ransom note that automatically appears on your system screen. This spooky note contains the payment instruction including hackers email, payment amount and deadlines. It threatens the users that the only way to restore your encrypted data and hence you have no choice but to pay the money. It ask you to pay money in for of bitcoins. However, the security experts has give clear instructions not to pay any money to hackers. Actually, even after payment, .gif File Virus will not restore all your files completely. Moreover, it may also motivate hackers to commit further crimes in your system. Meanwhile, it is possible to decrypt your locked data with a powerful data recovery tool but in order to do so you will have to remove this threat first from your system. Therefore, it is recommended the users to get rid of .gif File Virus virus completely from your PC without making any further delay.
How To Remove .gif File Virus From PC
.gif File Virus is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service center where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove .gif File Virus, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high level technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including .gif File Virus.
Section A : Automatically Remove .gif File Virus Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Remove .gif File Virus Manually From PC (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove .gif File Virus Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including .gif File Virus totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove .gif File Virus virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of .gif File Virus from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of .gif File Virus virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove .gif File Virus completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
Part 1 – Remove .gif File Virus
Remove .gif File Virus With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove .gif File Virus from your computer.
Part 2 – Restore Encrypted Files
Well, .gif File Virus locks down all important users data that cannot be decrypted manually. However, with using Data Recovery Pro Software users can automatically restore all kinds of encrypted data by .gif File Virus virus. It is a very professional and powerful utility that will decrypt every single file in a very safe and hassle-free manner.
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Section B : Remove .gif File Virus Manually From Your PC
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing .gif File Virus manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove .gif File Virus automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove .gif File Virus
Step 1 : Find & Delete .gif File Virus Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1.) Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2.) Find all the malicious files related to .gif File Virus.
3.) Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill .gif File Virus Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3 :- Uninstall .gif File Virus From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose .gif File Virus and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select .gif File Virus from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall .gif File Virus completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove .gif File Virus virus related application.
Step 4: Remove .gif File Virus From Web Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of .gif File Virus.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with .gif File Virus.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Restore Google Chrome Settings
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Step 5 : Remove .gif File Virus Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.gif File Virus
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.gif File Virus
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..