Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket is another nasty computer malware. It is ransomware downloader virus that can bring Locket Ransomware on your PC. Once your PC will get infected by this nasty malware, then you can face svere destruction. Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus can brutally mess with your system files and programs. It can disable your anti-virus and firewall security to keep doing its malignant activities on your machine. This notorious threat can damage your PC and leads to data loss. You might end paying lots of money to hackers to get back your files. So don’t waste your time and remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus from your computer.
Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket is a dangerous and harmful computer malware that belongs to Trojan family. This perilous threat can easily alter your system without permission and leads to major problems. Once installed on your PC, Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus will disable your anti-virus and firewall programs. It will secure itself and make your system an easy target. Then after it will move its next target that is controlling your Internet settings. By doing it can cease access to legitimate websites and download malicious programs on your system. Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus will hide deep into your system and keep operating all the perilous activities on your machine that will downgrade your system performance. Your computer will start freezing and many programs fails to work.
Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus mostly come on your system through spam emails, bundled programs, cracked software, malicious links, porn or torrent websites and other tricks. It can clone itself and place into different system locations. This dubious threat will brutally mess with your files and settings. It is possible that you will see blue screen on your system sometime when your computer get unresponsive due to extra memory use. Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus will inject its malign codes to registry files due to which it can easily get started when you boot your PC. So there is no chance of boosting your system speed by restarting the device. This notorious Trojan virus can also steal your sensitive information including your banking details and send to hackers for using in illegal activities. It is advised to remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus soon from your computer.
Why Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Virus Is Dangrous
- It degrades your system performance.
- It causes frequent system crash.
- It corrupt important application and delete users files.
- It causes boot error and interrupt system start-up.
- It will download other hazardous threats in your computer.
- It will assist hackers to steal your confidential information.
Harmful Impacts of Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Virus
Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket is one most dreadful computer virus for all Windows computer system. It can easily damage your entire computing machine. This notorious Trojan horse virus will simply destroy your PC. It slows down infected machine and also downgrade your system performance. It makes the users suffer while performing any kind of activity in compromised system. What’s more, Your system also experience frequent system freezing and crashing issues. Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus also corrupt all kinds of important application installed in your system. This cunning malware infection will even disable your anti-virus program along with other security measures such as Firewall and and makes it really very difficult for victims to delete this threat. In addition, this devastating Trojan virus will also exploit your privacy. Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket can track your personal information and data and share your private details with hackers who can use your data for illegal purpose.
How To Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Virus
Well, there are two possible ways to remove this Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows PC. The first and the easiest method is to use SpyHunter which help the users to remove all kinds of vicious threats automatically from infected system. The second way to remove this threat is using manual removal methods. However the second option is a bit tricky, complicated and risky process as it requires technical specialty and malware removal skills.
How To Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Virus
Method 1 : Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Automatically With SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. SpyHunter provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner and get rid of Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Steps To Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket With SpyHunter
- Click on below button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
- Run the installer file to Install this application in your system.
- Click Scan Computer Now button to detect all nasty threats in your system.
- Hit the Fix Threats buttons to remove all infections completely.
Remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Manually From PC
Well, once you detected Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus in your system then with right technique and essential skills you can get rid of this very notorious threat completely from the Windows computer. In order to remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket manually you will need to kill suspicions process, uninstall malicious applications and clean corrupt registry. It’s really a very lengthy and complicated process hence you need to make sure that you are technically fluent to complete all these process properly.
Step 1: Boot System in Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3: Uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket From PC
Uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows 10 PC
- In Start Menu search for Control Panel.
- Open Apps and Feature option in Control Panel.
- Select all malicious program and click on Uninstall button.
- Click Yes to confirm if confirmation window appears on your system.
Uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows 8 Control Panel
- First of all go to your Start screen and then navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Program section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select malicious application including Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket.
- Right click on the unwanted programs and then hit Uninstall button.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm if confirmation is asked.
Uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows 7 PC
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program section click Uninstall a program option.
- Select all malicious program you want to remove.
- Click onto the Uninstall Tab to uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket.
Uninstall Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows XP System
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select all malicious program and tap on Uninstall tab.
Step 4: Remove Infected Files and Folder from C Drive
Open C drive in your computer and search for all kinds of files/folders related to Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus and then delete them permanently (use Shift+Delete+Enter key) to delete infected files and folder completely. Make sure you are not erasing any important system files or folder otherwise you may encounter even fatal consequences.
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ ” ”
%Program Files(x86)%\ ” ”
Step 5: Delete Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket from Windows Registry Editor
- Press “Windows+R” buttons to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” command in the Run and Press Ok.
- Windows Registry Editor Windows will open on your system screen.
- Find and erase all Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket related files from your Registry Entries files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :- Usually, The manual removal process removes Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket completely. However, in case of some severe malware infection it has been seen that manual methods fails badly. If you are still unable to remove this particular threat even after completing the entire manual process or having any kind of any trouble then you should better look for SpyHunter Malware scanner tool in order to remove Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket virus completely and safely from your system.
How To Protect Your PC From Harmful Viruses Like Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure and its rightly said at lest in terms of malware you can stop the damage before its done. Just paying a little bit of extra attention can save your system from fatal corruption and numerous annoying issues. Make sure you are taking following prevention tips in order to avoid harmful and malicious threats like Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket.
Tips To Prevent Your System From Threats Like Trojan.ScreenLocker.Locket
Turn on Firewall in your system to block malicious files in your PC.
Use an advanced and updated Anti-Malware program.
Scan USB drives and external media before using it in your PC
Do not open any spam emails as it may bring malicious files in your PC.
Avoid downloading freeware applications or torrent files.
Avoid click on fake system update pop-ups.
Never click on suspicious links promoted by malware.