What Is PadCrypt Ransomware
PadCrypt Ransomware is a nasty computer malware created by hackers to cheat innocent users. They have designed this malware in a very sophisticated way to intrude all Windows computers. This perilous threat is a file encrypting virus that uses AES encryption algorithm to lock your files. It has main motive to hijack your files and then demand ransom money to give you decryption key. PadCrypt Ransomware virus will make all your files inaccessible by adding its own extension to the end of all your files and folders.
How PadCrypt Ransomware Intrude Your PC
PadCrypt Ransomware virus can alter your system security through various ways. Some of the most common intrusion methods used by this nasty virus are :
- Spam Emails – This notorious threat can easily get dropped on your system via spam email attachments. When you open such files then it will silently get installed on hard drive without permission.
- Browser Redirects – Hackers can deliver malicious ads, redirect pop-ups and release dangerous site that contain malware execution codes. When you click on such stuff or visit porn websites then you can get this virus on your PC.
- Bundled Installers – Hackers use bundling method as a primary weapon to deliver malware on targeted computer. You can get infected by various threat if you are in habit of downloading free or cracked software from Internet.
- Malware Downloader – There are many adware, Pups and spyware that can download harmful threats on your PC. If your system is infected by any threat then it is highly possible that you will get more viruses on your PC very soon.
What Does PadCrypt Ransomware Do
PadCrypt Ransomware virus will firstly lock down all your files. Then after, it will leave a ransom note on your computer in TEXT or HTML format to describe about the decryption method. It will also replace the desktop background with a ransom image. It can also disable your anti-virus to make you helpless. It can block your Firewall security and make your system an easy target for other threats. It will force you to pay ransom money on give time to rescue your files. To be very frank, it has no intention to unlock your data.
How To Deal With PadCrypt Ransomware
As it is quite obvious that PadCrypt Ransomware is not going to show any kind of mercy. It is not a good idea to pay money to hackers. If you will lose all your files and money then it is very bad. So you have to more smart and try to save both. It means you should try to remove this virus and rescue your files without paying nay money.
Section A : Automatically Remove PadCrypt Ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Remove PadCrypt Ransomware Virus From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware Automatically from your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove PadCrypt Ransomware in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of all cunning threats from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of PadCrypt Ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove PadCrypt Ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Manually Remove PadCrypt Ransomware Virus From your system
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete PadCrypt Ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to PadCrypt Ransomware.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the PadCrypt Ransomware Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the malicious program and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out PadCrypt Ransomware related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Option B: Remove PadCrypt Ransomware from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Browser Extensions
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including PadCrypt Ransomware
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose PadCrypt Ransomware extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Remove PadCrypt Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to remove PadCrypt Ransomware from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like PadCrypt Ransomware
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like PadCrypt Ransomware from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.