SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 is the name of a severe type of computer infection which bears ability to compromise your PC totally. It is classified as a trojan which does silent infiltration into your PC through drive-by-downloads, social engineering, malignant websites, spam emails, suspicious links, freeware or shareware downloading. SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 executes corrupt processes, injects malicious codes or files into the attacked system for degrading the performance and speed. Moreover, it deactivates anti-malware program and meanwhile changes registry editor to be re-installed automatically with computer startup. So, we advise to unistall SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 very soon from the infected system.
SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 deletes useful files of user’s, blocks programs like MS office, task manager, VLC and so on. It harms your surfing session by hacking browsers and redirecting search queries to malicious sites. Moreover, it also shows ads and pop-up alerts during the surfing so as to mislead users into some online scam. Besides, it steals all confidential information and even extracts IP address, host name, disk space or hardware details for mischievous purposes. No doubt, longer presence of the trojan in your system could render in numerous problems like PC restart or shutdown issues and OS failure. Hence, it is better to delete SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 immediately before your system gets corrupted.
Symptoms of SONAR.SuspBeh!gen616 Virus
- It makes your system slower than ever before.
- System will start crashing frequently.
- It disable all kinds of security measures in infected PC.
- Users will experience improper functioning of web browsers.
- It download other harmful infection in your system.
- It corrupt all kinds of important application in your computer.
- You will encounter different boot errors.
- It will also help the hackers to steal your confidential information.