WannaDie Ransomware is the most brutal computer infection which is able to compromise your system quite ruthlessly. Programmed by vicious cyber criminals, the sole motive of this notorious file encryption ransomware virus is to force victims to pay a huge amount of money to its creators. It can be injected in your system through different mischievous tactics including spam email attachments, through malware downloader Trojans, from untrusted or porn sites etc. Once infected, this particular malware infection will contribute sheer damage in your system. WannaDie Ransomware virus will infect all kinds of files found in your system. Users will notice a very strange file extension in all their infected data. It will make all your files completely inaccessible and then demand a the ransom amount in exchange of the access of your important files. If you don’t want to lose your data then you will have to remove WannaDie Ransomware virus at the earliest from your PC.
|File Extension Encrypted By WannaDie Ransomware|
|.csv, .1cd, .dat, .docb, .doc, .docm, .md, .pps, .docx, .dot, .dotm, .ppt, .pptx, .sdf, .dotx, .dt, .DT, .dt, .hbk, .ged, .hbk, .html, .htm, .key, .keychain, .tar, .tax2014, .tax2015, .txt, .xlc, .vcf, .xlm, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsx, .xlsb, .xlt, .xltm, .xml .xltx, .xlw.|
To be more specific, WannaDie Ransomware virus threatens the users to pay money through a very scary ransom note that will automatically appears on your system screen. It notify the victims that all your files are completely locked and if you want to access your data then you will need to pay. It accommodate users that if you don’t want the ransom money soon then all your important files will be deleted permanently from your system. According to ransom note, using the unique decryption key is the only way to restore your encrypted data. Meanwhile, this encryption key is also been created by hackers hence users should better not trust and try to remove WannaDie Ransomware virus from infected system.
Ransom Note Shown By WannaDie Ransomware
‘Ooops, your important files are encrypted.
If you read this text, but do not see the window “Wanna die decrypt0r”, then your antivirus has removed the decryptor. Disable antivirus software or remove it from your computer.’
More information can be found on the program window generated by the WannaDie Ransomware, which includes the following text:
‘Files are encrypted, what should I do?
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY COMPUTER?
Your important files are encrypted.
Many of your documents, photos, videos, databases and other files are no longer available, because they have been encrypted. Perhaps you are busy searching for a way to restore your files, but do not waste your time. No one can recover your files without our decryption service.’
Symptoms of WannaDie Ransomware
- You will not be able to access your own data.
- It will add a strange file extension in all your files.
- Your system will start functioning quite slowly.
- Users may encounter various errors.
- It threatens the users to pay money.
How To Deal With WannaDie Ransomware
Well, the only reliable way to save your PC from WannaDie Ransomware is to delete this threat completely from infected system. However, removing this threat will note help to access your files again hence, you will need to take help of a powerful data recovery tool in order to recover your files. Once, the threat is removed completely then it won’t be difficult to restore your important data. Therefore, it is strictly recommended the users to get rid of WannaDie Ransomware virus as soon as possible from your Windows computer system.
How To Remove WannaDie Ransomware
Method 1 : Remove WannaDie Ransomware Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete WannaDie Ransomware Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Method 1 : Remove WannaDie Ransomware Autometically With SpyHunter
Method 1 : Remove WannaDie Ransomware Autometically With SpyHunter
You can use the best and most powerful anti-malware software to remove WannaDie Ransomware from your computer. it is one of the most dominant, strongest and convenient to use utility which can easily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats completely from your windows PC. It quickly scans your entire computer and detect all harmful threats and viruses. It is quite effective with rootkits and keyloggers. It not only removes WannaDie Ransomware from your PC but also protect your computer from other threats.
SpyHunter gives real-time protection to your system from all types of malware, spyware, viruses, Trojans, Ransmoware and worms. It can work with all versions of Windows Operating system. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily without any essential technical skills. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your system to scan your computer for viruses. If it is able to detect WannaDie Ransomware on your PC and then register the software to remove infection completely.
Guide To Remove WannaDie Ransomware With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1:– Click the below Download button to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your computer.
Step 3:– Click on Scan Computer Now! Button to start a fresh scan of your PC.
Step 3:– SpyHunter will detect all harmful threats and viruses on your system.
Step 5:– Finally click on Fix Threats button to remove all viruses from your computer including WannaDie Ransomware.
Method 2 : Delete WannaDie Ransomware Manually
Warning! Manual option involves modifying registry, deleting processes, restoring browsers, uninstallting application forcefully and other tricky as well as lengthy process. Hence, if you are not technically sound then things can turn nasty for you resulting in further system damage. So, using method 1 (Automatic Removal) will be a very good option for you to uninstall WannaDie Ransomware virus from PC.
Step 1 :- Boot PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Remove WannaDie Ransomware
- Restart your computer and continuously press F8 key to enter boot menu.
- The Advance Boot Menu will appear on your computer screen with following boot option.
- Safe Mode.
- Safe Mode With Networking.
- Safe Mode With Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys on keyboard.
- Login your system with Administrator account.
Step 2 :- Terminate WannaDie Ransomware Related Process
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ESC keys together and Launch Windows Task Manager.
- Go to Process Tab and Search process related to WannaDie Ransomware and click End Process.
Careful! Choose the process wisely.. If you end any wrong process unintentionally then you can be in big trouble.
Step 3 :- Uninstall WannaDie Ransomware From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose WannaDie Ransomware and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select WannaDie Ransomware from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall WannaDie Ransomware completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove WannaDie Ransomware virus related application.
Step 4 : Remove WannaDie Ransomware using MSConfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously..
- Type msconfig command in Run box and press Enter.
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 5 : Remove WannaDie Ransomware Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Step 6 :- Delete Malicious Extensions from Browsers
For Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu icon from upper right corner.
- Now select Tools option.
- Choose Extension and select all malicious extension created by WannaDie Ransomware.
- Click the Trash icon to delete that very extension from your PC.
- Click Remove if the confirmation dialogue appear on your screen.
- Click on the menu icon and select Add-ons.
- Select Extension from the Add-ons Manager Tab.
- Now delete all unwanted extension from the extension list.
- Hit Remove or Disable button to delete malicious extension from your Firefox.
From Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and select Manage add-ons option.
- Click on Toolbars and Extension option and select the extension you want to remove.
- Hit remove option and click close button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not features extension, hence you will need to restore the default search engine and homepage in order to delete WannaDie Ransomware.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- Click on More (…) icon and Go to Settings.
- Select a Specific Page or Pages.
- Click on Custom and enter the desired homepage address.
Phase 2 : Restore Files Encrypted By WannaDie Ransomware
Well, there are multiple ways to decrypt your important data that has been encrypted by WannaDie Ransomware virus including paying ransom, restoring backup, restoring system on previous date etc. However, paying option is really the one worst option to restore your file as even if you pay the money WannaDie Ransomware is not going to decrypt your files completely. If you have a proper backup file then you can easily restore all your important data. In case if there is no backup file available then you can also try system restore method in order to get your encrypted files back. However, if you are technically not fluent and does not have enough experience in data recovery then the best way to decrypt your important data is to use Automatic Data Recovery Tool in order to restore files that has been locked by WannaDie Ransomware.
Decrypt Files With Autocratically With Data Recovery Pro
Data Recovery Pro is a professional utility to restore all kinds of lost, deleted, encrypted, inaccessible data from Windows computers. It provides a set of very cool and amazing features. This utility can easily restore all your important files in just few steps. It supports a wide range of file formats and is also capable to decrypt file that has been encrypted by WannaDie Ransomware. The best benefit of using this amazing utility is that you will get the complete access of all your important data without paying any money to hackers. Additionally, you does not even need any kind of technical skills in order to use Data Recovery Pro. Therefore, it would be sensible to use this amazing utility to decrypt all your important files instead of paying a huge amount of money to hackers.
Steps To Use Data Recovery Pro
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.