What is Matrix Ransomware? How To Remove Matrix Ransomware? How To Recover Locked Files?
Matrix Ransomware is a notorious computer malware defined as file encrypting virus. This brutal threat can easily alter your computer system and get installed without permission. This notorious computer infection has been created by hackers to cheat innocent users and extort their money. It mostly get distributed through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed Matrix Ransomware virus will brutally mess up with your files and lock them. It uses a very powerful encryption algorithm to encrypt your data. It will change the extension of your files and make them inaccessible. This perilous threat will demand ransom money to give decryption key that will unlock your files. Matrix Ransomware is a stealthy virus and it will not unlock your data after getting money.
If you are thinking that you can solve all this by paying money then you are mistaken. Matrix Ransomware virus is programmed to extort money from you. It has no intention to unlock your data. It will leave ransom note on your computer screen to describe the decryption method. Meanwhile it is just a scam and aimed to cheat your money. Matrix Ransomware virus will warn to delete all your files if you don’t pay money. It will give you some time to pay the money through BitCoin. This dubious threat can also perform endless malicious activities on your system to do more damage. Paying ransom money to hackers can also risk your financial details. Experts advise to delete this infection if you want to avoid major damage. You are suggested to follow this guide to remove Matrix Ransomware virus from your system.
Delete Matrix Ransomware And Decrypt Your Data
Ransom Note Shown By Matrix Ransomware
ALL YOUR FILES HAVE BEEN LOCKED!
This operating system and all of important data was locked due to the violation of the federal laws of the United States of America! (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8; Article 202; Article 210 of the Criminal Code of U.S.A provides for a deprivation of liberty for four to twelve years.)
Following violations were detected: Your IP address was used to visit websites containing pornography, child pornography, zoophilia and child abuse. Your computer also contains video files with pornographic content, elements of violence and child pornography! This computer is aimed to stop your illegal activity. To unlock your files you have to pay the penalty! You have only 96 hours to pay the penalty, otherwise you will be arrested! You must pay the penalty through Bitcoin Wallet. To pay the penalty and unlock you data, you should send the following code: – to our agent e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com You will receive all necessaryy instructions! HURRY UP OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED!!!
How To Remove Matrix Ransomware From PC
Matrix Ransomware is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service center where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove Matrix Ransomware, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high level technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including Matrix Ransomware.
Section A : Automatically Remove Matrix Ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Remove Matrix Ransomware Manually From PC (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove Matrix Ransomware Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including Matrix Ransomware totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove Matrix Ransomware virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of Matrix Ransomware from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of Matrix Ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove Matrix Ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
Part 1 – Remove Matrix Ransomware
Remove Matrix Ransomware With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove Matrix Ransomware from your computer.
Part 2 – Restore Encrypted Files
Well, Matrix Ransomware locks down all important users data that cannot be decrypted manually. However, with using Data Recovery Pro Software users can automatically restore all kinds of encrypted data by Matrix Ransomware virus. It is a very professional and powerful utility that will decrypt every single file in a very safe and hassle-free manner.
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Section B : Remove Matrix Ransomware Manually From Your PC
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing Matrix Ransomware manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Matrix Ransomware automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove Matrix Ransomware
Step 1 : Find & Delete Matrix Ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1.) Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2.) Find all the malicious files related to Matrix Ransomware.
3.) Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill Matrix Ransomware Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3 :- Uninstall Matrix Ransomware From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose Matrix Ransomware and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select Matrix Ransomware from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall Matrix Ransomware completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove Matrix Ransomware virus related application.
Step 4: Remove Matrix Ransomware From Web Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of Matrix Ransomware.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with Matrix Ransomware.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Restore Google Chrome Settings
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Step 5 : Remove Matrix Ransomware Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..