Remove Bubble ransomware And Restore Encrypted Files
Bubble ransomware is a newly detected file locker malware. It is a new breed in Ransomware family. This notorious threat is crafted by hackers to cheat innocent users and make illegal profit. It is programmed to encrypt files on victimized computer and demand ransom money from the user. This perilous threat can easily alter your Windows PC without notification or permission. It silently come into your machine and encrypt all your files. Then it add its malicious .loptr File Extension to the end of your files. When you try to open any of your locked document, it will show error message on your computer screen. This nasty Bubble ransomware will also leave ransom note on your computer to describe the payment and decryption method. It will give your some time to pay ransom money through BitCoin.
Bubble ransomware mainly sneak into targeted machine through spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware, bundled free programs, cracked software, malicious links, porn or torrent websites and peer to peer file sharing. Once installed on your system, this brutal malware infection can easily disable all the security related programs on the compromised machine. It will also change the desktop wallpaper with a ransom image. Apart from this, Bubble ransomware will also threat users to delete all their file if they don’t pay before given time. It is really a vicious threat that will leave you no option. You have to either pay it or remove it. Paying money cannot bring your files, but increase the risk of data theft and stealing of your financial information. So you are advised to completely remove Bubble ransomware from your system.
As far as the matter of your important data is concern, it is possible restore all kinds of files encrypted by Bubble ransomware without paying ransom money. Unfortunately Bubble ransomware corrupt backup files and even delete system restoration point hence it is a bit trick to restore files manually. However, with using a powerful data recovery tool your can easily decrypt all your important files completely from your system in just few easy steps. Click on bellow button to download Data Recovery Tool and restore all your important files that has been encrypted by Bubble ransomware.
Section A : Automatically Bubble ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Bubble ransomware From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Bubble ransomware Automatically from your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to Bubble ransomware in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of all cunning threats from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of Bubble ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to Bubble ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Manually Bubble ransomware Virus From your system
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Bubble ransomware From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete Bubble ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to Bubble ransomware.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Bubble ransomware From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Bubble ransomware From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the Bubble ransomware Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the malicious program and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Bubble ransomware From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out Bubble ransomware related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Option B: Bubble ransomware from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Bubble ransomware From Browser Extensions
Bubble ransomware from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Bubble ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including Bubble ransomware
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Bubble ransomware from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose Bubble ransomware extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Bubble ransomware From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to Bubble ransomware from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like Bubble ransomware
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like Bubble ransomware from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.