Know How To Remove Search.pcprotect.com Virus
Search.pcprotect.com is yet another malicious detection which is found to be risky. Well, it is not a virus. It is actually a browser hijacker which control your web browsers in order to perform its malicious activities. It usually sneaks into the targeted PC with freeware and spam attachments. Once activated, this viscous malware will hijack all know web browsers installed in your PC including Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. The sole motive of this notorious infection is to make money for its creators by performing malicious activities into the compromised. It takes full advantage of your online sessions. This particular browser hijacker can ruin your entire Internet surfing experience in just no time. Hence, users must remove Search.pcprotect.com at the earliest.
Search.pcprotect.com virus poses several ill-effects on compromised computing machine. It keeps redirecting users to several questionable sites and does not let you visit your desired web address on your PC. It will slow down your Internet speed, keeps prompting various unwanted ads and will also affect the regular functioning of your system. Search.pcprotect.com will download various other harmful threats in your Windows PC and will make your system vulnerable for further destruction. What’s more, it will monitor your browsing activities and collect all your sensitive information including bank account number, login credentials, credit and debit card password, browsing history, IP address etc. Which can be misused by hackers. Therefore, it is recommended the users to remove Search.pcprotect.com virus at the earliest from infected PC.
How to Remove Search.pcprotect.com From PC
Search.pcprotect.com is certainly a very annoying and troublesome computer infection which need to be removed immediately from your PC. Meanwhile, you have two possible option to delete Search.pcprotect.com virus completely from your system. Well, first option is to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool and remove all kinds of vicious and harmful threats including Search.pcprotect.com from your PC in a very safe and hassle free manner. However, the second option is manual removal. Manual method is quite time taking and tricky which is specially recommended for the technically fluent and experienced users. Moreover, it has been seen that manual removal is not always effective to remove all kinds of malware completely and viruses return even after removal. Therefore, it would be very sensible for the users to make use of SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool as it is safe, quick and very cost effective way to get rid of Search.pcprotect.com completely.
How To Remove Search.pcprotect.com
Method 1 : Remove Search.pcprotect.com Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete Search.pcprotect.com Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
|Solution A : Remove Search.pcprotect.com Autometically|
SpyHunter is very powerful, effective and equally easy to use utility. This amazing tool can easily detect and remove all sorts of notorious viruses and malware threats completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Scanner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of Search.pcprotect.com in just few easy steps. The best thing about SpyHunter Malware Scanner tool is that it comes with a set of some very effective feaures which provides ultimate protection for your PC. Moreover, it is also features quite user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that enables users to use this amazing utility all its amazing easily without any kind of essential technical skills.
Well, to remove Search.pcprotect.com automatically from your system you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool. It will scan your entire system thoroughly and will show you the list of all harmful and potentially unwanted threats found in your PC. However, in order to delete Search.pcprotect.com permanently you will need the licensed version of SpyHunter. You can easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Scanner Tool or can also register this utility from our Buy Now page.
Step by Step Guide to Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool
Step 1:- Click on below button to Download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a Scan Computer Now! to scan your PC.
Step 4 :- Click on Fix Threats button to delete all threats completely.
|Solution B : Remove Search.pcprotect.com Manually|
Caution – Please Read
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing Search.pcprotect.com manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Search.pcprotect.com automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove Search.pcprotect.com
|Manual Removal Includes Following Steps|
|Step 1||Start PC In Safe Mode|
|Step 2||End Search.pcprotect.com malware process in Task Manager|
|Step 3||Remove Search.pcprotect.com From Web Browsers|
|Step 4||To Remove Search.pcprotect.com from control Panel|
|Step 5||Remove Malicious Registry Files|
|Step 6||Reset Browser Settings|
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- Close all running program and restart your system.
- Continuously press F8 button to open Boot menu.
- You can see three different boot options in Boo menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End Search.pcprotect.com malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process Tab > find all malicious processes and then click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove Search.pcprotect.com From Web Browsers
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of Search.pcprotect.com.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with Search.pcprotect.com.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove Search.pcprotect.com Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button > Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Program option.
- Find all malicious program including Search.pcprotect.com > Select Remove.
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel open Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- Select Search.pcprotect.com and then click on Uninstall tab.
- Click on Windows Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Program section.
- Select Search.pcprotect.com virus and click Uninstall.
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- Now Click on Programs and Feature option.
- Select all undesirable applications including Search.pcprotect.com and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally yet to confirm if confirmation window appears and restart your PC.
Step 5:- Delete Malicious Registry Files From Registry Entries
- Click Win + R keys simultaneously to open Run window.
- Enter ”regedit” and click OK button.
- Search and delete all malicious registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :- Make sure you are deleting malicious registry files only as removing any important registry files and can make your system complete unusable..
|Reset Browser Settings After Removing Search.pcprotect.com|
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- Open Chrome browser and click on (⋮) icon.
- Click on the Setting option from drop down list.
- Select Show Advance Settings option.
- In the end of Advanced Setting page you can see Reset Settings button.
- Click on Reset button and all unwanted modifications made by Search.pcprotect.com.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete Search.pcprotect.com
- Open Firefox, and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Hit “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” if confirmation is required.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
- Open your Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar.
- Now click on Settings option.
- Click Clear Browsing Data and check following Options.
- Browsing History
- Cookies And Saved Websites
- Cached Data Files
- In the end click on Clear button and restart your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete Search.pcprotect.com
- Open IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Click on “Close” button and restart your browser.