Instructions To Remove “Safe PC Support Page” Virus
“Safe PC Support Page” is a PUP virus that mainly attacks the Windows based computers. This harmful program come inside your PC via freeware programs, infected media, Spam mails, compromised websites etc. Usually most of your PC security tools such as firewall and anti-virus can detect this infection but fails to remove it. It is able to execute itself easily on almost all web browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari etc. The most dangerous thing about the “Safe PC Support Page” is that it owns several types of harmful and vicious advertising platforms with hundreds of plugins, toolbars and ads-related partners.
“Safe PC Support Page” usually get installed bundled with the installation of some freeware or shareware programs and victimize your PC. This is not a completely malicious program in itself, but it get installed without your consent and promote services and advertisements that could trick your money without a proper reason. It is mainly used to boost the traffic and collect advertising revenue. It also alter you PC security asnd create loophole for other system threats and steal your information to transport it to creators. “Safe PC Support Page” is a dangerous threat for your computer safety and should be removed very soon.
How to Remove “Safe PC Support Page” From PC
“Safe PC Support Page” is certainly a very annoying and troublesome computer infection which need to be removed immediately from your PC. Meanwhile, you have two possible option to delete “Safe PC Support Page” virus completely from your system. Well, first option is to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool and remove all kinds of vicious and harmful threats including “Safe PC Support Page” from your PC in a very safe and hassle free manner. However, the second option is manual removal. Manual method is quite time taking and tricky which is specially recommended for the technically fluent and experienced users. Moreover, it has been seen that manual removal is not always effective to remove all kinds of malware completely and viruses return even after removal. Therefore, it would be very sensible for the users to make use of SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool as it is safe, quick and very cost effective way to get rid of “Safe PC Support Page” completely.
How To Remove “Safe PC Support Page”
Method 1 : Remove “Safe PC Support Page” Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete “Safe PC Support Page” Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
|Solution A : Remove “Safe PC Support Page” Autometically|
SpyHunter is very powerful, effective and equally easy to use utility. This amazing tool can easily detect and remove all sorts of notorious viruses and malware threats completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Scanner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of “Safe PC Support Page” in just few easy steps. The best thing about SpyHunter Malware Scanner tool is that it comes with a set of some very effective feaures which provides ultimate protection for your PC. Moreover, it is also features quite user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that enables users to use this amazing utility all its amazing easily without any kind of essential technical skills.
Well, to remove “Safe PC Support Page” automatically from your system you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool. It will scan your entire system thoroughly and will show you the list of all harmful and potentially unwanted threats found in your PC. However, in order to delete “Safe PC Support Page” permanently you will need the licensed version of SpyHunter. You can easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Scanner Tool or can also register this utility from our Buy Now page.
Step by Step Guide to Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool
Step 1:- Click on below button to Download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a Scan Computer Now! to scan your PC.
Step 4 :- Click on Fix Threats button to delete all threats completely.
|Solution B : Remove “Safe PC Support Page” Manually|
Caution – Please Read
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing “Safe PC Support Page” manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove “Safe PC Support Page” automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove “Safe PC Support Page”
|Manual Removal Includes Following Steps|
|Step 1||Start PC In Safe Mode|
|Step 2||End “Safe PC Support Page” malware process in Task Manager|
|Step 3||Remove “Safe PC Support Page” From Web Browsers|
|Step 4||To Remove “Safe PC Support Page” from control Panel|
|Step 5||Remove Malicious Registry Files|
|Step 6||Reset Browser Settings|
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- Close all running program and restart your system.
- Continuously press F8 button to open Boot menu.
- You can see three different boot options in Boo menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End “Safe PC Support Page” malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on Process Tab > find all malicious processes and then click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove “Safe PC Support Page” From Web Browsers
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of “Safe PC Support Page”.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with “Safe PC Support Page”.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove “Safe PC Support Page” Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button > Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Program option.
- Find all malicious program including “Safe PC Support Page” > Select Remove.
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel open Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- Select “Safe PC Support Page” and then click on Uninstall tab.
- Click on Windows Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Program section.
- Select “Safe PC Support Page” virus and click Uninstall.
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- Now Click on Programs and Feature option.
- Select all undesirable applications including “Safe PC Support Page” and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally yet to confirm if confirmation window appears and restart your PC.
Step 5:- Delete Malicious Registry Files From Registry Entries
- Click Win + R keys simultaneously to open Run window.
- Enter ”regedit” and click OK button.
- Search and delete all malicious registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“Safe PC Support Page”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\“Safe PC Support Page”
Note :- Make sure you are deleting malicious registry files only as removing any important registry files and can make your system complete unusable..
|Reset Browser Settings After Removing “Safe PC Support Page”|
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- Open Chrome browser and click on (⋮) icon.
- Click on the Setting option from drop down list.
- Select Show Advance Settings option.
- In the end of Advanced Setting page you can see Reset Settings button.
- Click on Reset button and all unwanted modifications made by “Safe PC Support Page”.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete “Safe PC Support Page”
- Open Firefox, and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Hit “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” if confirmation is required.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
- Open your Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar.
- Now click on Settings option.
- Click Clear Browsing Data and check following Options.
- Browsing History
- Cookies And Saved Websites
- Cached Data Files
- In the end click on Clear button and restart your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete “Safe PC Support Page”
- Open IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Click on “Close” button and restart your browser.