WhiteRose Ransomware is a classic example of file encryption virus that aims to blackmail users by comprising their sensitive data. Once infected, WhiteRose Ransomware will target as many user data as possible and make them completely inaccessible. During encryption, It renames files using strange extension including “[12_random_letters_and_digits]_ENCRYPTED_BY.WHITEROSE”, “_ENCRYPTED_BY.WHITEROSE”, “.WHITEROSE”. Moreover, WhiteRose Ransomware creates a text file (“HOW-TO-RECOVERY-FILES.TXT“) that places a copy all existing folder that contains encrypted data. If your system is also infected with WhiteRose Ransomware virus then beware as this threat may ends up with deleting all your important files from infected machine. Go through below post in order know the best way remove WhiteRose Ransomware virus and restore all your important files safely.
What is WhiteRose Ransomware?
WhiteRose Ransomware is considered as a very dreadful malware detection under ransomware category. It is considered as one most fearsome file encryption virus. Programmed by professional cyber attackers, this vicious crypto-malware virus is capable to compromise all Windows OS based computer worldwide. The prime motive of WhiteRose Ransomware ransomware virus is to blackmail victims to pay money by exploiting their important files. Actually, WhiteRose Ransomware virus encrypt all kinds of data files stored in victimized computer using a very powerful cryptographic algorithm. It makes your simply inaccessible and then forces your to pay the money. Its needless to say that this hazardous infection is very risky for your data and will eventually delete all your important files permanently from your system. If you want to access your files again then you will have to remove WhiteRose Ransomware virus at the earliest from your system.
Why WhiteRose Ransomware Is Dangerous
WhiteRose Ransomware informs victims about ransom through a scary ransom note that automatically appears on your system screen. This spooky note contains the payment instruction including hackers email, payment amount and deadlines. WhiteRose Ransomware threatens the users that the only way to restore your encrypted data and hence you have no choice but to pay the money. It ask you to pay money in for of bitcoins. However, the security experts has give clear instructions not to pay any money to hackers. Actually, even after payment, WhiteRose Ransomware will not restore all your files completely. Moreover, it may also motivate hackers to commit further crimes in your system. Meanwhile, it is possible to decrypt your locked data with a powerful data recovery tool but in order to do so you will have to remove this threat first from your system. Therefore, it is recommended the users to get rid of WhiteRose Ransomware virus completely from your PC without making any further delay.
Ransom Note Shown By WhiteRose Ransomware
The singing of the sparrows, the breezes of the northern mountains and smell of the earth
that was raining in the morning filled the entire garden space. I’m sitting on a wooden chair next
to a bush tree, I have a readable book in my hands and I am sweating my spring with a cup of
bitter coffee. Today is a different day.
Behind me is an empty house of dreams and in front of me, full of beautiful white roses.
To my left is an empty blue pool of red fish and my right, trees full of spring white blooms.
I drink coffee, I’ll continue to read a book from William Faulkner. In the garden environment,
peace and quiet. My life always goes that way. Always alone without even an intimate friend.
I have neither a pet, nor a friend or an enemy; I am a normal person with fantastic wishes
among the hordes of white rose flowers. Everything is natural. I’m just a little interested
in hacking and programming. My only electronic devices in this big garden are an old laptop for
do projects and an iPhone for check out the news feeds for malware analytics on Twitter
without likes posts.
Believe me, my only assets are the white roses of this garden.
I think of days and write at night: the story, poem, code, exploit or the accumulation
of the number of white roses sold and I say to myself that the wealth is having different friends
of different races, languages, habits and religions, Not only being in a fairly stylish garden with
full of original white roses.
Today, I think deeply about the decision that has involved my mind for several weeks. A decision
to freedom and at the worth of unity, intimacy, joy and love and is the decision to release white
roses and to give gifts to all peoples of the world.
I do not think about selling white roses again. This time, I will plant all the white roses
of the garden to bring a different gift for the people of each country. No matter where is my garden
and where I am from, no matter if you are a housekeeper or a big company owner, it does not matter
if you are the west of the world or its east, it’s important that the white roses are endless and
infinite. You do not need to send letters or e-mails to get these roses. Just wait it tomorrow.
Wait for good days with White Rose.
I hope you accept this gift from me and if it reaches you, close your eyes and place yourself
in a large garden on a wooden chair and feel this beautiful scene to reduce your anxiety and everyday tension.
Thank you for trusting me. Now open your eyes. Your system has a flower like a small garden; A white rose flower.
I. Download qTox on your computer from [https://tox.chat/download.html]
II. Create new profile then enter our ID in search contacts
Our Tox ID: “6F548F217897AA4140FB4C514C8187F2FFDBA3CAFC83795DEE2FBCA369E689006B7CED4A18E9”.
III. Wait for us to accept your request.
IV. Copy ‘[PersonalKey]’ in “HOW-TO-RECOVERY-FILES.TXT” file and send this key with one encrypted file less size then 2MB for
trust us in our Tox chat.
IV.I. Only if you did not receive a reply after 24 hours from us,
send your message to our secure tor email address “TheWhiteRose@Torbox3uiot6wchz.onion”.
IV.II. For perform “Step IV.I” and enter the TOR network, you must download tor browser
and register in “http://torbox3uiot6wchz.onion” Mail Service)
V. We decrypt your two files and we will send you.
VI. After ensuring the integrity of the files, We will send you payment info.
VII. Now after payment, you get “WhiteRose Decryptor” Along with the private key of your system.
VIII.Everything returns to the normal and your files will be released.
What is encryption?
In cryptography, encryption is the process of encoding a message or information in such a way that only authorized parties can access it,
and those who are not authorized cannot. Encryption does not itself prevent interference,
but denies the intelligible content to a would-be interceptor. In an encryption scheme, the intended information or message,
referred to as plaintext, is encrypted using an encryption algorithm – a cipher – generating ciphertext that can be read only if decrypted.
For technical reasons, an encryption scheme usually uses a pseudo-random encryption key generated by an algorithm.
It is in principle possible to decrypt the message without possessing the key, but, for a well-designed encryption scheme,
considerable computational resources and skills are required.
An authorized recipient can easily decrypt the message with the key provided by the originator to recipients but not to unauthorized users.
in your case “WhiteRose Decryptor” software for safe and complete decryption of all your files and data.
Any other way?
If you look through this text in the Internet and realise that something is wrong with your files but you do
not have any instructions to restore your files, please contact your antivirus support.
How To Remove WhiteRose Ransomware From PC
WhiteRose Ransomware is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service center where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove WhiteRose Ransomware, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high level technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including WhiteRose Ransomware.
Section A : Automatically Remove WhiteRose Ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Remove WhiteRose Ransomware Manually From PC (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove WhiteRose Ransomware Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including WhiteRose Ransomware totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove WhiteRose Ransomware virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of WhiteRose Ransomware from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of WhiteRose Ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove WhiteRose Ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
Part 1 – Remove WhiteRose Ransomware
Remove WhiteRose Ransomware With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove WhiteRose Ransomware from your computer.
Part 2 – Restore Encrypted Files
Well, WhiteRose Ransomware locks down all important users data that cannot be decrypted manually. However, with using Data Recovery Pro Software users can automatically restore all kinds of encrypted data by WhiteRose Ransomware virus. It is a very professional and powerful utility that will decrypt every single file in a very safe and hassle-free manner.
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Section B : Remove WhiteRose Ransomware Manually From Your PC
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing WhiteRose Ransomware manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove WhiteRose Ransomware automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove WhiteRose Ransomware
Step 1 : Find & Delete WhiteRose Ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1.) Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2.) Find all the malicious files related to WhiteRose Ransomware.
3.) Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill WhiteRose Ransomware Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3 :- Uninstall WhiteRose Ransomware From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose WhiteRose Ransomware and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select WhiteRose Ransomware from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall WhiteRose Ransomware completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove WhiteRose Ransomware virus related application.
Step 4: Remove WhiteRose Ransomware From Web Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of WhiteRose Ransomware.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with WhiteRose Ransomware.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Restore Google Chrome Settings
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Step 5 : Remove WhiteRose Ransomware Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..