Delete Unlock92 Ransomware And Decrypt Your Data
Unlock92 Ransomware is a typical cryptmalware virus programmed by Russian hackers. It targets Windows OS based machines and encrypts users important data. After encryption, the Unlock92 Ransomware creates a couple of files qqq.jpg, Key.bin in compromised machine. Well, Key.bin is created in every single directory with encrypted data and contains the RSA key, while qqq.jpg is an image with instructions regarding payment of the ransom. The ransom note catered by Unlock92 Ransomware ask users to contact Unlock92@INDIA.COM email in order to receive further payment instruction. It demands 1 BitCoin ($700 USD) in exchange of decryption code, not to mention this decryption can not be trusted and hence contacting this email or paying money is very risky for users. Users should better follow below instructions in order to remove Unlock92 Ransomware virus safely without losing a single file.
Why Unlock92 Ransomware Is Risky?
Unlock92 Ransomware is a severely dangerous file encryption ransomware which is designed by cyber criminals with a aim to make money from the users illegally by blackmailing victims. It usually enter the targeted computer with spam email attachments and bundled with freeware applications. It have ability to make the PC useless if exists for long time. You will detect that you are unable to work normally on the system. Unlock92 Ransomware virus targets important files stored on infected system in order to force the victims to pay money. It will encrypt all your important files completely and will disable you access your own precious data. It ask you to pay the fine of huge amount of money in form of ransom. What’s more, this devastating ransomware virus can even delete all your important data completely. Hence, if you don’t want to lose your files permanently then you will have to remove Unlock92 Ransomware at the earliest.
|File Extension Encrypted By Unlock92 Ransomware|
|.cd, .ldf, max, .dbf, .mdf, ..epf, .pdf, .ppt, .xls, .1cd, .md, .doc, .arj, .tar, .rar, .zip, .7z, .tif, .jpg, .bmp, .rtf, .odt, .ods,.png, .cdr, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .psd, .jpeg, .accdb, .mdb, .odb, .odg.|
In the presence of Unlock92 Ransomware virus, you won’t be able to access or process your importnat data. After encryption, it place a very scary ransom note on your system screen notifying you about infection. It threatens the victims that if you want to access your files again then you will have to pay for the decryption key. However, it has been seen that the decryption key provided by Unlock92 Ransomware ransomware is not capable to restore all encrypted data. Furthermore, it will even continue to compromise your computing machine even after payment. This particular ransomware virus will contribute severe damage on your PC and can eventually make your system completely unusable. Therefore, it is strictly recommended the users to get rid of Unlock92 Ransomware virus completely form infected machine without making any further delay.
Remove Unlock92 Ransomware And Recover Encrypted Data
Ransom Note Shown By Unlock92 Ransomware
ВАШИ ФАЙЛЫ БЫЛИ ЗАШИФРОВАНЫ!
Если вы хотите их восстановить то отправьте один из пострадавших файлов и файл Кеу.Ып (из любой папки с зашифрованными файлами) на е-mai1: the Unlock92@INDIA.COM Если вы не получили ответа в течение суток то скачайте с сайта https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en ТОВ браузер и зайдите с его помощью на сайт http://fnjmegsn7tbrrnkl.onion – там будет указан действующий почтовый ящик.
Iопытки самостоятельно расшифровать файлы приведут к их безвозвратной порче!
How To Remove Unlock92 Ransomware From PC
Unlock92 Ransomware is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service center where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove Unlock92 Ransomware, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high level technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including Unlock92 Ransomware.
Section A : Automatically Remove Unlock92 Ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Remove Unlock92 Ransomware Manually From PC (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove Unlock92 Ransomware Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including Unlock92 Ransomware totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove Unlock92 Ransomware virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of Unlock92 Ransomware from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of Unlock92 Ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove Unlock92 Ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
Part 1 – Remove Unlock92 Ransomware
Remove Unlock92 Ransomware With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove Unlock92 Ransomware from your computer.
Part 2 – Restore Encrypted Files
Well, Unlock92 Ransomware locks down all important users data that cannot be decrypted manually. However, with using Data Recovery Pro Software users can automatically restore all kinds of encrypted data by Unlock92 Ransomware virus. It is a very professional and powerful utility that will decrypt every single file in a very safe and hassle-free manner.
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Section B : Remove Unlock92 Ransomware Manually From Your PC
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing Unlock92 Ransomware manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Unlock92 Ransomware automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove Unlock92 Ransomware
Step 1 : Find & Delete Unlock92 Ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1.) Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2.) Find all the malicious files related to Unlock92 Ransomware.
3.) Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill Unlock92 Ransomware Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3 :- Uninstall Unlock92 Ransomware From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose Unlock92 Ransomware and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select Unlock92 Ransomware from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall Unlock92 Ransomware completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove Unlock92 Ransomware virus related application.
Step 4: Remove Unlock92 Ransomware From Web Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of Unlock92 Ransomware.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with Unlock92 Ransomware.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Restore Google Chrome Settings
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Step 5 : Remove Unlock92 Ransomware Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..