Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware is another highly risky crypto malware. It is a nasty computer virus that belongs to Ransomware group. This type of viruses are mainly aimed to extort money from users by taking their files on hostage. This particular threat is also very similar to that. It will enter your computer silently and encrypt your entire data. It can lock down all kind of files including videos, images, audios, word documents, excel, presentation and many others. After encrypting your files, this nasty threat will change their extension and make them completely inaccessible. After that Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware virus will also change the desktop background with a ransom notice image. It will also leave a ransom note on your computer screen in TEXT or HTML format to describe the decryption method. It will ask you to pay the ransom money within given time to get the decryption key.
Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware virus is completely a scam. It is mainly aimed to lure innocent users. It is not intended to decrypt your data. If you will pay the ransom money then it will not unlock your data. It only wants to create havoc among the users and cheat their money. It will threat users that their data can get deleted permanently if they don’t pay the ransom on given time. This perilous computer infection can also steal your banking details that you will use to pay the ransom money. Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware is a major risk for all Windows PC users. If your computer is infected by this nasty ransomware virus, then do not panic. Firstly, download a powerful malware scanner and remove this virus and all its components from your PC. Then use any free data recovery software to recover all your files in original format. It is currently the best method to fight against this malware. So don’t waste your time and immediately remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from your computer.
Section A : Automatically Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Virus From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Automatically from your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of all cunning threats from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Manually Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Virus From your system
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the malicious program and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware]
Option B: Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Browser Extensions
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to remove Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like Cryptolocker 1.0.0 Ransomware from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.