I just finished installing the game an my antivirus just said it blocked an virus, Taskplay/caches.dat and it was located in the in game folder. I located the threat and manually deleted It. However, it seems that Taskplay/caches.dat can replicate itself as my antivirus program keep detecting the same threat in different files and folder. I am really annoyed as whenever i delete this infection it came back again. Is there any reliable solution to delete Taskplay/caches.dat virus permanently from Windows PC??? Please Help!
Taskplay/caches.dat is a notorious computer malware that has been identified as a barbarous Trojan infection. It is a deceptive threat created by hackers and it is able to invade all versions of Windows computers. This perilous Trojan horse sneak into your machine through dubious tricks and hide deep into your machine. It will perform several notorious and harmful activities into PC from the deep down. Your system will start working slow and often get unresponsive. Taskplay/caches.dat virus will completely destroy your system working and performance. Most of your programs will keep freezing and lagging. Many new shortcuts will appear on your system. Your browser can get crashed very often and you might not be able to visit legitimate websites.
Taskplay/caches.dat mostly get spread through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware, infected USB drives, porn or torrent websites and other deceptive methods. Once inside your PC, it will inject its malign codes to the registry editor of your system to get started automatically. Those malicious registry keys will also help this threat to get back on compromised machine after removal. Taskplay/caches.dat virus can easily steal your personal details, financial information, credit card details, IP address, login ID, passwords and many more. This notorious threat can send all those details to hackers and risk your privacy. It can also create backdoor on your system to allow hackers to remotely access your computer. It is advised to remove Taskplay/caches.dat virus soon from your PC before it make severe damage.
How Taskplay/caches.dat Virus Infects Your PC
- With third party freeware and torrent downloads.
- While sharing files from one PC to another via p2p network.
- Due to visiting porn or malicious sites.
- While using infected media drives.
- Due to open spam emails in your system.
Harmful Impacts of Taskplay/caches.dat Virus
Taskplay/caches.dat is one most dreadful computer virus for all Windows computer system. It can easily damage your entire computing machine. This notorious Trojan horse virus will simply destroy your PC. It slows down infected machine and also downgrade your system performance. It makes the users suffer while performing any kind of activity in compromised system. What’s more, Your system also experience frequent system freezing and crashing issues. Taskplay/caches.dat virus also corrupt all kinds of important application installed in your system. This cunning malware infection will even disable your anti-virus program along with other security measures such as Firewall and and makes it really very difficult for victims to delete this threat. In addition, this devastating Trojan virus will also exploit your privacy. Taskplay/caches.dat can track your personal information and data and share your private details with hackers who can use your data for illegal purpose.
How To Remove Taskplay/caches.dat Virus
Well, there are two possible ways to remove this Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows PC. The first and the easiest method is to use SpyHunter which help the users to remove all kinds of vicious threats automatically from infected system. The second way to remove this threat is using manual removal methods. However the second option is a bit tricky, complicated and risky process as it requires technical specialty and malware removal skills.
How To Remove Taskplay/caches.dat Virus
Method 1 : Remove Taskplay/caches.dat Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete Taskplay/caches.dat Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Remove Taskplay/caches.dat Automatically With SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove Taskplay/caches.dat virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes Taskplay/caches.dat along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. SpyHunter provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner and get rid of Taskplay/caches.dat virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic Taskplay/caches.dat Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Steps To Remove Taskplay/caches.dat With SpyHunter
- Click on below button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
- Run the installer file to Install this application in your system.
- Click Scan Computer Now button to detect all nasty threats in your system.
- Hit the Fix Threats buttons to remove all infections completely.
Remove Taskplay/caches.dat Manually From PC
Well, once you detected Taskplay/caches.dat virus in your system then with right technique and essential skills you can get rid of this very notorious threat completely from the Windows computer. In order to remove Taskplay/caches.dat manually you will need to kill suspicions process, uninstall malicious applications and clean corrupt registry. It’s really a very lengthy and complicated process hence you need to make sure that you are technically fluent to complete all these process properly.
Step 1: Boot System in Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill Taskplay/caches.dat Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3: Uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat From PC
Uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows 10 PC
- In Start Menu search for Control Panel.
- Open Apps and Feature option in Control Panel.
- Select all malicious program and click on Uninstall button.
- Click Yes to confirm if confirmation window appears on your system.
Uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows 8 Control Panel
- First of all go to your Start screen and then navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Program section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select malicious application including Taskplay/caches.dat.
- Right click on the unwanted programs and then hit Uninstall button.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm if confirmation is asked.
Uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows 7 PC
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program section click Uninstall a program option.
- Select all malicious program you want to remove.
- Click onto the Uninstall Tab to uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat.
Uninstall Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows XP System
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select all malicious program and tap on Uninstall tab.
Step 4: Remove Infected Files and Folder from C Drive
Open C drive in your computer and search for all kinds of files/folders related to Taskplay/caches.dat virus and then delete them permanently (use Shift+Delete+Enter key) to delete infected files and folder completely. Make sure you are not erasing any important system files or folder otherwise you may encounter even fatal consequences.
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Taskplay/caches.dat
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ ” ”
%Program Files(x86)%\ ” ”
Step 5: Delete Taskplay/caches.dat from Windows Registry Editor
- Press “Windows+R” buttons to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” command in the Run and Press Ok.
- Windows Registry Editor Windows will open on your system screen.
- Find and erase all Taskplay/caches.dat related files from your Registry Entries files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :- Usually, The manual removal process removes Taskplay/caches.dat completely. However, in case of some severe malware infection it has been seen that manual methods fails badly. If you are still unable to remove this particular threat even after completing the entire manual process or having any kind of any trouble then you should better look for SpyHunter Malware scanner tool in order to remove Taskplay/caches.dat virus completely and safely from your system.
How To Protect Your PC From Harmful Viruses Like Taskplay/caches.dat
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure and its rightly said at lest in terms of malware you can stop the damage before its done. Just paying a little bit of extra attention can save your system from fatal corruption and numerous annoying issues. Make sure you are taking following prevention tips in order to avoid harmful and malicious threats like Taskplay/caches.dat.
Tips To Prevent Your System From Threats Like Taskplay/caches.dat
Turn on Firewall in your system to block malicious files in your PC.
Use an advanced and updated Anti-Malware program.
Scan USB drives and external media before using it in your PC
Do not open any spam emails as it may bring malicious files in your PC.
Avoid downloading freeware applications or torrent files.
Avoid click on fake system update pop-ups.
Never click on suspicious links promoted by malware.