Get Rid of OneDrive.exe Virus Completely
OneDrive.exe is categorized as devastating trojan which sneaks in the PC and hides its existence under the deep files. It is created by cyber criminals with malicious purpose to generate revenue illegally. Once OneDrive.exe gets installed in the PC, you will detect weird performance and unwanted changes in the system settings. It works from background and reboots the PC at certain interval when user is performing any important works. Even more, you will also find corruption of important files and damage of registry entries. If you have detected the existence of OneDrive.exe then don’t waste a single moment in removing it completely.
In the initial stage, OneDrive.exe will disable the working of PC securities like antivirus, firewall alert and changes the privacy settings secretly. This threat is very irritating which will not allow the users surf normally on the web. It is capable to redirect you to malicious sites and display numerous of advertisement which are completely fake in reality. Without your consent, it can record your keystrokes using keylogger when you type confidential information. Additionally, it is also able to bypass your data to the hackers and allows them to use for malignant purpose. So remove OneDrive.exe as quick as possible to protect the system.
Harmful Impacts of OneDrive.exe Virus
OneDrive.exe is one most dreadful computer virus for all Windows computer system. It can easily damage your entire computing machine. This notorious Trojan horse virus will simply destroy your PC. It slows down infected machine and also downgrade your system performance. It makes the users suffer while performing any kind of activity in compromised system. What’s more, Your system also experience frequent system freezing and crashing issues. OneDrive.exe virus also corrupt all kinds of important application installed in your system. This cunning malware infection will even disable your anti-virus program along with other security measures such as Firewall and and makes it really very difficult for victims to delete this threat. In addition, this devastating Trojan virus will also exploit your privacy. OneDrive.exe can track your personal information and data and share your private details with hackers who can use your data for illegal purpose.
How To Remove OneDrive.exe Virus
Well, there are two possible ways to remove this OneDrive.exe from Windows PC. The first and the easiest method is to use SpyHunter which help the users to remove all kinds of vicious threats automatically from infected system. The second way to remove this threat is using manual removal methods. However the second option is a bit tricky, complicated and risky process as it requires technical specialty and malware removal skills.
How To Remove OneDrive.exe Virus
Method 1 : Remove OneDrive.exe Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete OneDrive.exe Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Remove OneDrive.exe Automatically With SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove OneDrive.exe virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes OneDrive.exe along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. SpyHunter provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner and get rid of OneDrive.exe virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic OneDrive.exe Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Steps To Remove OneDrive.exe With SpyHunter
- Click on below button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
- Run the installer file to Install this application in your system.
- Click Scan Computer Now button to detect all nasty threats in your system.
- Hit the Fix Threats buttons to remove all infections completely.
Remove OneDrive.exe Manually From PC
Well, once you detected OneDrive.exe virus in your system then with right technique and essential skills you can get rid of this very notorious threat completely from the Windows computer. In order to remove OneDrive.exe manually you will need to kill suspicions process, uninstall malicious applications and clean corrupt registry. It’s really a very lengthy and complicated process hence you need to make sure that you are technically fluent to complete all these process properly.
Step 1: Boot System in Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill OneDrive.exe Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3: Uninstall OneDrive.exe From PC
Uninstall OneDrive.exe from Windows 10 PC
- In Start Menu search for Control Panel.
- Open Apps and Feature option in Control Panel.
- Select all malicious program and click on Uninstall button.
- Click Yes to confirm if confirmation window appears on your system.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe from Windows 8 Control Panel
- First of all go to your Start screen and then navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Program section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select malicious application including OneDrive.exe.
- Right click on the unwanted programs and then hit Uninstall button.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm if confirmation is asked.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe from Windows 7 PC
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program section click Uninstall a program option.
- Select all malicious program you want to remove.
- Click onto the Uninstall Tab to uninstall OneDrive.exe.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe from Windows XP System
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select all malicious program and tap on Uninstall tab.
Step 4: Remove Infected Files and Folder from C Drive
Open C drive in your computer and search for all kinds of files/folders related to OneDrive.exe virus and then delete them permanently (use Shift+Delete+Enter key) to delete infected files and folder completely. Make sure you are not erasing any important system files or folder otherwise you may encounter even fatal consequences.
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.exe
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ ” ”
%Program Files(x86)%\ ” ”
Step 5: Delete OneDrive.exe from Windows Registry Editor
- Press “Windows+R” buttons to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” command in the Run and Press Ok.
- Windows Registry Editor Windows will open on your system screen.
- Find and erase all OneDrive.exe related files from your Registry Entries files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note :- Usually, The manual removal process removes OneDrive.exe completely. However, in case of some severe malware infection it has been seen that manual methods fails badly. If you are still unable to remove this particular threat even after completing the entire manual process or having any kind of any trouble then you should better look for SpyHunter Malware scanner tool in order to remove OneDrive.exe virus completely and safely from your system.
How To Protect Your PC From Harmful Viruses Like OneDrive.exe
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure and its rightly said at lest in terms of malware you can stop the damage before its done. Just paying a little bit of extra attention can save your system from fatal corruption and numerous annoying issues. Make sure you are taking following prevention tips in order to avoid harmful and malicious threats like OneDrive.exe.
Tips To Prevent Your System From Threats Like OneDrive.exe
Turn on Firewall in your system to block malicious files in your PC.
Use an advanced and updated Anti-Malware program.
Scan USB drives and external media before using it in your PC
Do not open any spam emails as it may bring malicious files in your PC.
Avoid downloading freeware applications or torrent files.
Avoid click on fake system update pop-ups.
Never click on suspicious links promoted by malware.