CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] is a deadly computer virus recognized as Trojan horse. Programmed by vicious cyber crooks, this nasty threat is capable to infect all version of Windows OS. It is capable to bypass all system security measures and can break into your PC without even your permission. Once sneaks, it will make several changes in your system settings and drops severe malicious code in boot drive. It executes itself automatically every time you will start your system. CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] runs a series of various malicious tasks in your system background and utilizes maximum CPU resources. Due to this threat you will experience very slow and unresponsive performer of your computing machine. It can make your PC literally useless if not removed soon. Hence, you will have to remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] virus at the earliest form your PC.
CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] virus can be injected in your computing machine via several deceptive methods including software bundling, email scooping, network sharing, social engineering and many more. This particular Trojan horse virus will make it very hard for you to use your system. It generate bulk of junk data, corrupt all your important application, causes frequent system crash, browser redirection, hard drive failure, boot errors and many more. CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] virus will also disable your anti-virus program and allows other nasty viruses to compromise your computing machine easily. The worst thing about this notorious threat is that it will steal all your confidential information which may be misused against you by hackers. Therefore, it is strictly recommended the users to remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] virus completely from your PC.
Section A : Automatically Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Virus From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Automatically from your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of all cunning threats from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Manually Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Virus From your system
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] .
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the malicious program and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Option B: Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Browser Extensions
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including CMD:Downloader-A[Trj]
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to remove CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like CMD:Downloader-A[Trj]
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like CMD:Downloader-A[Trj] from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.