Hi, this Max. I am using Windows 10, 64 bit computer. My PC recently got infected by .encrptd files virus and it has locked all my personal files. I am not able to access any of the folders. It is showing error message when I try to open any of the files. .encrptd files virus is asking me to pay ransom money to get my files back. I don’t know how to deal with this nasty malware. Please give me some tips to delete .encrptd files virus completely and recover my files.
.encrptd files virus is a notorious computer malware defined as file encrypting virus. This brutal threat can easily alter your computer system and get installed without permission. This notorious computer infection has been created by hackers to cheat innocent users and extort their money. It mostly get distributed through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other tricks. Once installed .encrptd files virus virus will brutally mess up with your files and lock them. It uses a very powerful encryption algorithm to encrypt your data. It will change the extension of your files and make them inaccessible. This perilous threat will demand ransom money to give decryption key that will unlock your files. .encrptd files virus is a stealthy virus and it will not unlock your data after getting money.
If you are thinking that you can solve all this by paying money then you are mistaken. .encrptd files virus virus is programmed to extort money from you. It has no intention to unlock your data. It will leave ransom note on your computer screen to describe the decryption method. Meanwhile it is just a scam and aimed to cheat your money. .encrptd files virus virus will warn to delete all your files if you don’t pay money. It will give you some time to pay the money through BitCoin. This dubious threat can also perform endless malicious activities on your system to do more damage. Paying ransom money to hackers can also risk your financial details. Experts advise to delete this infection if you want to avoid major damage. You are suggested to follow this guide to remove .encrptd files virus virus from your system.
How To Remove .encrptd files virus
Method 1 : Remove .encrptd files virus Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete .encrptd files virus Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Method 1 : Remove .encrptd files virus Autometically With SpyHunter
Method 1 : Remove .encrptd files virus Autometically With SpyHunter
You can use the best and most powerful anti-malware software to remove .encrptd files virus from your computer. it is one of the most dominant, strongest and convenient to use utility which can easily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats completely from your windows PC. It quickly scans your entire computer and detect all harmful threats and viruses. It is quite effective with rootkits and keyloggers. It not only removes .encrptd files virus from your PC but also protect your computer from other threats.
SpyHunter gives real-time protection to your system from all types of malware, spyware, viruses, Trojans, Ransmoware and worms. It can work with all versions of Windows Operating system. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily without any essential technical skills. You can download the trial version of SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your system to scan your computer for viruses. If it is able to detect .encrptd files virus on your PC and then register the software to remove infection completely.
Guide To Remove .encrptd files virus With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
Step 1:– Click the below Download button to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner on your computer.
Step 3:– Click on Scan Computer Now! Button to start a fresh scan of your PC.
Step 3:– SpyHunter will detect all harmful threats and viruses on your system.
Step 5:– Finally click on Fix Threats button to remove all viruses from your computer including .encrptd files virus.
Method 2 : Delete .encrptd files virus Manually
Warning! Manual option involves modifying registry, deleting processes, restoring browsers, uninstallting application forcefully and other tricky as well as lengthy process. Hence, if you are not technically sound then things can turn nasty for you resulting in further system damage. So, using method 1 (Automatic Removal) will be a very good option for you to uninstall .encrptd files virus virus from PC.
Step 1 :- Boot PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Remove .encrptd files virus
- Restart your computer and continuously press F8 key to enter boot menu.
- The Advance Boot Menu will appear on your computer screen with following boot option.
- Safe Mode.
- Safe Mode With Networking.
- Safe Mode With Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys on keyboard.
- Login your system with Administrator account.
Step 2 :- Terminate .encrptd files virus Related Process
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ESC keys together and Launch Windows Task Manager.
- Go to Process Tab and Search process related to .encrptd files virus and click End Process.
Careful! Choose the process wisely.. If you end any wrong process unintentionally then you can be in big trouble.
Step 3 :- Uninstall .encrptd files virus From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose .encrptd files virus and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select .encrptd files virus from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall .encrptd files virus completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove .encrptd files virus virus related application.
Step 4 : Remove .encrptd files virus using MSConfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously..
- Type msconfig command in Run box and press Enter.
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 5 : Remove .encrptd files virus Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[.encrptd files virus]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[.encrptd files virus]
Step 6 :- Delete Malicious Extensions from Browsers
For Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu icon from upper right corner.
- Now select Tools option.
- Choose Extension and select all malicious extension created by .encrptd files virus.
- Click the Trash icon to delete that very extension from your PC.
- Click Remove if the confirmation dialogue appear on your screen.
- Click on the menu icon and select Add-ons.
- Select Extension from the Add-ons Manager Tab.
- Now delete all unwanted extension from the extension list.
- Hit Remove or Disable button to delete malicious extension from your Firefox.
From Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and select Manage add-ons option.
- Click on Toolbars and Extension option and select the extension you want to remove.
- Hit remove option and click close button.
Well, Microsoft Edge browser does not features extension, hence you will need to restore the default search engine and homepage in order to delete .encrptd files virus.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- Click on More (…) icon and Go to Settings.
- Select a Specific Page or Pages.
- Click on Custom and enter the desired homepage address.
Phase 2 : Restore Files Encrypted By .encrptd files virus
Well, there are multiple ways to decrypt your important data that has been encrypted by .encrptd files virus virus including paying ransom, restoring backup, restoring system on previous date etc. However, paying option is really the one worst option to restore your file as even if you pay the money .encrptd files virus is not going to decrypt your files completely. If you have a proper backup file then you can easily restore all your important data. In case if there is no backup file available then you can also try system restore method in order to get your encrypted files back. However, if you are technically not fluent and does not have enough experience in data recovery then the best way to decrypt your important data is to use Automatic Data Recovery Tool in order to restore files that has been locked by .encrptd files virus.
Decrypt Files With Autocratically With Data Recovery Pro
Data Recovery Pro is a professional utility to restore all kinds of lost, deleted, encrypted, inaccessible data from Windows computers. It provides a set of very cool and amazing features. This utility can easily restore all your important files in just few steps. It supports a wide range of file formats and is also capable to decrypt file that has been encrypted by .encrptd files virus. The best benefit of using this amazing utility is that you will get the complete access of all your important data without paying any money to hackers. Additionally, you does not even need any kind of technical skills in order to use Data Recovery Pro. Therefore, it would be sensible to use this amazing utility to decrypt all your important files instead of paying a huge amount of money to hackers.
Steps To Use Data Recovery Pro
Step 1:– First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3:– When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.