‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups is a nasty and harmful computer infection. T is a fake tech support scam virus that mainly wanted to cheat users. This perilous threat silently invade that targeted computer and infect main browser. Then after it make several unwanted changes in to system and browser settings. After that when you will go online to surf Internet, ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus will redirect your browser on its malicious page. It will pretend to be a genuine website and promises to help users. It will ask that your system is infected by nasty viruses. It will advise you to remove those malware instantly from your computer. ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus will also play audio warning message and freeze your browser. It will force you to call on its tech support number to get help for removing those so called threats.
When you will scan your computer, your anti-virus will not find any virus as said by ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups. Actually your system has no other virus rather this nasty scam pop-up malware. This brutal computer infection can also inject its codes to the registry files of your system to get started automatically when you boot your PC. ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus can easily alter your computer security by disabling anti-virus and firewall. It can bring nasty threats on your PC without your permission. It can also steal your personal and sensitive data including your financial details. It can send those details to its creators for making illegal profit. It can also allow hackers to access your system remotely. So it is very important to delete ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus from your computer.
How To Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From PC
‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service centre where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high leval technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups.
Section A : Automatically Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Virus From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from your computer.
Section B : Manually Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Virus From your System
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program including ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups]
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..
Option B: Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Browser Extensions
Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions related with ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to remove ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like ‘Windows Health Is Critical’ Pop-Ups from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.