If you have ever seen VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus warning message on your computer screen then your system is infected by a nasty threat. It is potentially harmful program classified as Tech scam pop-up and it is created by hackers to cheat innocent users. This nasty program mostly intrude your machine with the help of any adware program. It mostly get carried to your system through bundled free third party programs that you download from unreliable websites. VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus will appear on your system when you will browsing the Internet and redirect your browser. It will take you on its fake warning message page and ask you that your system is infected by viruses. It will suggest you to call on its tech support number for help.
Some user might think VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus is a help program that warned them about viruses. Have you checked it properly, does it seems legitimate? Do any legitimate program force you to do any thing? This nasty threat will freeze your browser and force you to call on its tech support number. Actually guys behind this threat are waiting for your call, so that they can charge huge money form you. They will do nothing but introduce more threats on your system and also demand money for same. VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus virus can also steal your personal and financial information without your permission. It can share you details with hackers for making illegal profit. It can also create loopholes on your machine for other threats. So it is advised to delete VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus virus soon from your computer.
Section A : Automatically Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Manually Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Virus From your System (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Automatically from your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of all cunning threats from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
How To Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Manually Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Virus From your system
Please Read Carefully: Manual removal will demand users to remove noxious applications in registry, which is vital to overall system and users can’t make any mistake. Manual removal steps is only for computer experts. If you are not good computer expert with lots of knowledge and better experience then please skip the manual steps and download automatic malware scanner tool.
Option A – Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Computer
Step 1 : Find & Delete VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1. Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2. Find all the malicious files related to VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus.
3. Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
Step 2 : Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together.
- Run box will get opened on your computer.
- Type taskmgr and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select the malicious process and click End Process.
Step 3 : Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Control Panel
For Windows 8 & 10
1. Right Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Select “ program a Uninstall ”
3. Search the VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus Related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7 Vista
1: Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel’’ Option
2: Now click on Uninstall a program under Programs category.
3: Finally select and remove unwanted program from your system.
For Windows XP
1. Go to Start menu and select “Control Panel” option
2. Then click “Add or Remove Programs” options.
3. Select the malicious program and click on remove button
Note : This type of malicious program modifies can also modifies your browser settings that’s why you should must be reset your browser settings.
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Registry Entries
- Press “Windows logo + R” buttons together on your keyboard.
- The Run box will get opened on your computer screen.
- Type regedit in the box and click on OK button.
- Now find out VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus related malicious registry entries.
- Delete all the harmful registry keys created by the threat.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus]
Option B: Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus from Infected Browsers
Part 1 : Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Browser Extensions
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus from Google Chrome
- Go to Start menu and select “Chrome”
- Open your Google Chrome browser then click menu button right corner on Chrome browser then select More Tools then select Extensions (visit directly from address bar “chrome://extensions”).
- Firstly disable the strange extensions and delete from your Google Chrome browser.
Oftentimes a noxious malware modifies the core system files that you can’t undo manually. Hence, it you should better remove this threats before it causes fatal damage to your PC to get rid of vicious PC threats use SpyHunter.
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- Press menu button and choose add-ons.
- Then after press on the Extension tab, from add-ons Manager tab.
- Search all noxious extensions including VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus
- Press Disable or Remove button next to desired extension.
- Then at last Finally restart your browser.
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus from Internet Explorer
1. Firstly open your IE, Press on the Tools option select Manage add-ons.
2. Choose Toolbar and Extensions option left side of your window.
3. Then choose VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus extension.
4. Then after Remove option shows on your computer screen, if the add-on can be deleted. Press Remove then click on close button.
5. If you don’t find remove button then click on the Disable button.
Remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus From Microsoft Edge
As we know that, Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t have extension option here upon you just need to reset your homepage and search engine to remove VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus from the browser.
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Part 2 : Reset your Web Browser Settings
Reset your Google Chrome Browser
1. Press Menu button from right corner on the Google Chrome browser then visit directly from address bar “chrome://settings”.
2. Press on the “Settings” option and scroll down your mouse to search “ Show advance settings…” option.
3. Click on “ Reset settings” for removing unwanted settings from your Google Chrome Browser.
Reset your Mozilla Firefox Browser
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Press on “Menu” buttons
3. Choose “ Troubleshooting information”.
4. Click “ Refresh Firefox” on the top of right corner of the window.
5. Then after a small window will open press again “ Refresh Firefox”.
Reset your Internet Explorer
1. Open your IE and press on setting menu on the top of the right corner of your IE browser, then press on the Internet option.
2. select “ Advanced” tab and click on “Reset” button.
3. Choose “ Delete Personal Settings” and again click on the “Reset” Button.
Reset your Microsoft Edge Browser
1. Select More (…) icon on the address bar.
2. Then after select Settings option.
3. Press “Choose what to clear”
4. carefully check the first three option then after click Clear.
Hot Tips : How To Avoid Threats Like VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus
If you have followed the above guide carefully then you have successfully removed this nasty virus from your computer. This section is specially written to help you in avoiding these kind of threats in future. As prevention is always better than cure, so you can also avoid threats like VINDOWS DEFENDOR Virus from your system by following these simple tips :-
- Use a powerful anti-virus application for the safety of your PC.
- Do not download freeware application from unsafe sites.
- Always scan any email attachment before opening.
- Keep checking your system for updates regularly.
- Always prefer official websites to update your system programs.
- Make sure that your Firewall protection is active.
- Do not click on fake pop-ups and misleading advertisements.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious or pornographic websites.
- Use Advanced or custom installation method.