My new PC got infected by SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus. Yesterday I got a link on my mail and when I clicked on it, my browser got redirected on some weird site. Various pop-ups and ads started appearing suddenly. After which my anti-virus detected SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus. When I tried to remove this infection, my computer get hanged and my screen turned black. I restarted my PC but unable to remove this viruses. I don’t know what to do now. Please help me. How Can I remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus from my computer?
SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 is a dubious computer malware detected Trojan. This perilous threat is a very troublesome infection that can do severe damage to the infected PC. As like other viruses, this harmful infection is also created by hackers with a motive to make illegal profit. It can attack all versions of Windows Operating System. It is a self replicating malware that can spread through various tricky ways. SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus mostly get served online through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, malicious links, suspicious sites, porn sites, torrent files and drive by downloads. It is a dangerous malware infection that can entirely damage your computer system in a very quick time. After getting inside, SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 also disable your anti-virus program to stay safe on your machine for longer time.
SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus can damage your entire PC and make your completely slow. This notorious malware infection can brutally mess with your system files and documents. It will also modify your registry editor to get automatically started on your machine. This dangerous threat can create its copies and spread into different system files. SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus will completely degrade your system speed and performance. Your computer will start freezing and often get unresponsive. It will also steal your personal and financial details without your knowledge. It can share your sensitive details with cyber criminals and risk your privacy. It can also open backdoor on your system to allow hackers for accessing your system remotely. Hence, you are advised to remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus soon from your computer.
Harmful Impacts of SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Virus
SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 is one most dreadful computer virus for all Windows computer system. It can easily damage your entire computing machine. This notorious Trojan horse virus will simply destroy your PC. It slows down infected machine and also downgrade your system performance. It makes the users suffer while performing any kind of activity in compromised system. What’s more, Your system also experience frequent system freezing and crashing issues. SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus also corrupt all kinds of important application installed in your system. This cunning malware infection will even disable your anti-virus program along with other security measures such as Firewall and and makes it really very difficult for victims to delete this threat. In addition, this devastating Trojan virus will also exploit your privacy. SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 can track your personal information and data and share your private details with hackers who can use your data for illegal purpose.
How To Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Virus
Well, there are two possible ways to remove this SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows PC. The first and the easiest method is to use SpyHunter which help the users to remove all kinds of vicious threats automatically from infected system. The second way to remove this threat is using manual removal methods. However the second option is a bit tricky, complicated and risky process as it requires technical specialty and malware removal skills.
How To Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Virus
Method 1 : Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Automatically With SpyHunter (Easy, Safe and Convenient Recommended for All Users.)
Method 2 : Delete SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Manually (Requires Technical skills. Recommended for Professionals Only.)
Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Automatically With SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an amazingly effective and equally easy solution to remove all kind of critical malware from Windows system. It comes with a pack of several effective and advanced features that will help the users to remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus completely in just few easy steps. It is very safe, quick and powerful utility. The most amazing thing about this significant utility is that it provides completely protection to your system from all kinds of PC threats and viruses. It quickly scan your entire system and removes SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 along with other suspicious infection in a very safe as well as hassle free way. Additionally, with using this advanced utility you can schedule the scan times. It also provides essential technical assistance directly from the security experts if needed. It is well compatible with all the versions of Windows OS computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. SpyHunter provides a very easy to understand graphical users interface that enables the users to navigate this tool quite easily without any kind of essential technical skills. Therefore, it is recommended to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner and get rid of SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus completely.
Powerful Features Of Automatic SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Scanner
- It can easily remove all kinds of threats such as Adware, Browser Hijacker, Trojan, Ransomware, Redirect Virus, Tech Support Scam pop-ups etc.
- It provides complete protection to your system from all sorts of malware and threats.
- With its System Guard feature you can detect and stop any kind of malicious process automatically.
- It provides Exclusion feature that enables the users to exclude certain application from being detected.
- Its Latest Malware Definition Updates provides complete protection from latest threats.
- It allows the users to customize the entire scanning process
- One-On-One customer support provides direct technical support from experts if needed.
- In case of any complication you can use Custom Malware Fixes and the technicians themselves will fix your PC issues.
- It comes with very interactive and user friendly graphical interface.
Steps To Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 With SpyHunter
- Click on below button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
- Run the installer file to Install this application in your system.
- Click Scan Computer Now button to detect all nasty threats in your system.
- Hit the Fix Threats buttons to remove all infections completely.
Remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Manually From PC
Well, once you detected SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus in your system then with right technique and essential skills you can get rid of this very notorious threat completely from the Windows computer. In order to remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 manually you will need to kill suspicions process, uninstall malicious applications and clean corrupt registry. It’s really a very lengthy and complicated process hence you need to make sure that you are technically fluent to complete all these process properly.
Step 1: Boot System in Safe Mode With Networking
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3: Uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 From PC
Uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows 10 PC
- In Start Menu search for Control Panel.
- Open Apps and Feature option in Control Panel.
- Select all malicious program and click on Uninstall button.
- Click Yes to confirm if confirmation window appears on your system.
Uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows 8 Control Panel
- First of all go to your Start screen and then navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Program section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select malicious application including SONAR.ProcHijack!g18.
- Right click on the unwanted programs and then hit Uninstall button.
- Click on the Yes option to confirm if confirmation is asked.
Uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows 7 PC
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program section click Uninstall a program option.
- Select all malicious program you want to remove.
- Click onto the Uninstall Tab to uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18.
Uninstall SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows XP System
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel option.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select all malicious program and tap on Uninstall tab.
Step 4: Remove Infected Files and Folder from C Drive
Open C drive in your computer and search for all kinds of files/folders related to SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus and then delete them permanently (use Shift+Delete+Enter key) to delete infected files and folder completely. Make sure you are not erasing any important system files or folder otherwise you may encounter even fatal consequences.
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\SONAR.ProcHijack!g18
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ ” ”
%Program Files(x86)%\ ” ”
Step 5: Delete SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 from Windows Registry Editor
- Press “Windows+R” buttons to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” command in the Run and Press Ok.
- Windows Registry Editor Windows will open on your system screen.
- Find and erase all SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 related files from your Registry Entries files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..
Note :- Usually, The manual removal process removes SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 completely. However, in case of some severe malware infection it has been seen that manual methods fails badly. If you are still unable to remove this particular threat even after completing the entire manual process or having any kind of any trouble then you should better look for SpyHunter Malware scanner tool in order to remove SONAR.ProcHijack!g18 virus completely and safely from your system.
How To Protect Your PC From Harmful Viruses Like SONAR.ProcHijack!g18
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure and its rightly said at lest in terms of malware you can stop the damage before its done. Just paying a little bit of extra attention can save your system from fatal corruption and numerous annoying issues. Make sure you are taking following prevention tips in order to avoid harmful and malicious threats like SONAR.ProcHijack!g18.
Tips To Prevent Your System From Threats Like SONAR.ProcHijack!g18
Turn on Firewall in your system to block malicious files in your PC.
Use an advanced and updated Anti-Malware program.
Scan USB drives and external media before using it in your PC
Do not open any spam emails as it may bring malicious files in your PC.
Avoid downloading freeware applications or torrent files.
Avoid click on fake system update pop-ups.
Never click on suspicious links promoted by malware.