Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up is a fraud computer virus that target innocent PC users. It is a fake tech support scam virus that silently alter your computer security and get installed inside your machine. It will show fake virus alerts and warning messages on your browser to scare you. This perilous threat has main motive to cheat your money. It is able to attack any version of Windows computer easily. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus can assail your main web browser to show those dubious alerts. It can work with Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and many others. Once getting the access of your PC, it can do malicious and unwanted changes into your browser and system settings. This brutal computer malware can abruptly behave and mess with system components.
|Common Error Messages Shown By Tech Support Scams|
|Error 0x80072ee7, Error Code 0x000000EA, Windows Error Code 634 (0x27A) – ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE, error 0xC004F074, error code 805a8011, “Debug malware error 986-system 32.exe failure”, Error Code 0x44596 pop-up, Error # 3657d843e48e776, Error 03213210×508 popup, Security Error Code 0x80070424, Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure, “Error code 7xDXs400D” “Critical System Failure” Error Pop-Up|
Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up will hijack your browser and redirect on its page. It will ask that your system is infected. It will force you to call on its tech support help line number to get virus removal help from experts. It is an online scam and hackers are waiting to thug your money. When you will call on that number they will charge lots of money for doing nothing. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus can bring other nasty and harmful threats on your computer that can leads to major problem. It can also inject its codes to the registry editor for automatic startup. This notorious malware infection can steal your personal and financial data by tracking your browser. It can send those details to hackers for making illegal profit. You are advised to remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus soon from your computer.
How To Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up From PC
Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up is certainly the most devastating computer threat which needs to be removed immediately from your PC. Well, it is not easy to delete this notorious infection. However, still there are ways which can be used to eliminate this particular malware infection from compromised system. The first option is to take your system to service center where experts will take things in their own hands. It is quite sophisticated option to remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up, but it will cost you hundreds of dollars. The second option is manual option which is a bit lengthy and risky as it require high level technical skills. Well, the third and the best option is to use SpyHunter. It is an amazing anti-malware application that can easily detect and remove all kinds of vicious threats including Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up.
Section A : Automatically Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Virus From Your PC (Recommended Method)
Section B : Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Manually From PC (Time Taking and Risky Method)
Section A : Automatically Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Virus From Your PC
If you think that manual removal is not easy then SpyHunter is one of the most dominant,strongest and convenient to use utility which can readily detect and get rid of all kinds of noxious malware and spyware threats including Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up totally from your windows PC. SpyHunter malware scanners is mainly developed by security researchers, with various type of marvelous features and is able to remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus in just few very easy steps. SpyHunter malware scanner is also too good because it is users friendly and interactive graphical users interface that make free the users to use all its marvelous features easily and that’s why you can get rid of Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up from your PC without any technical skills.
If you really want to get rid of Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus then you quick need to must download SpyHunter malware Scanner utility which scan your overall computing machine completely and will show all malicious and noxious threats existing in your PC. All the same in order to remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up completely & permanently you will need the purchased the full version of this utility, in the meantime, the good news it SpyHunter is absolutely cost effective and you can purchased the licensed key of SpyHunter very easily from this sites or using cost free Scanner Tools.
Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up With SpyHunter Malware Scanner
1. Download the SpyHunter Malware Scanner and Install it on your system.
2. Click on Scan Computer Now! button to start a complete scan of your PC.
3. SpyHunter Will detect all the hidden threats and viruses on your computer.
4. Finally press Fix Threats button to remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up from your computer.
Section B : Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Manually From Your PC
Beware! Manual Removal method is quite risky, time taking and tricky way to deal with modern malware. Hence, you need to make sure that you have enough technical skill and previous malware removal experience as one wrong step and things will be completely messed up for you. Even minor mistake while removing Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up manually can leads you to serious circumstance. So, it would be better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. Well, if you have any doubts in mind then don’t hesitate to take help of SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up automatically From your PC. Download SyHunter To Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up
Step 1 : Find & Delete Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Related Hidden Folders
Show Hidden Files On Windows Computer
- Double Click on My Computer or This PC icon on your computer screen.
- Now Windows Explorer will get opened on your computer screen.
- Press the View tab, choose Show hidden files and folders and then clean the checkbox for Hide protected system operating files.
- Press Yes on the warning and then press OK.
Delete Hidden Folder
1.) Go to your computer and open Windows Explorer.
2.) Find all the malicious files related to Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up.
3.) Select the folder and click Shift+Delete+Enter.
- First of all restart your computer.
- Keep pressing F8 button to open boot menu.
- You will get following boot options.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode With Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option using arrow key and press Enter.
Step 2: Kill Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen.
- Click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select malicious process and click End Process.
- Click End Process button to confirm if asked.
Step 3 :- Uninstall Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up From Control Panel
From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Program option.
- Choose Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up and click on Remove option to uninstall this threat.
From Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Now select Uninstall a program option under Program section.
- Select Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up from the list of all installed application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8
- Move you cursor to lower-left corner of system screen and click Start button.
- Go to the search box and enter Control Panel.
- From the list of all installed program Find and uninstall Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up completely.
From Windows 10
- From Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now click on System option.
- Go to Programs and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- Here find and remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up virus related application.
Step 4: Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up From Web Browsers
Remove Malicious Extension
From Google Chrome
- Click (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Now select malicious extensions installed in your browser.
- Make sure you are deleting only malicious and useless extensions and click the Trash icon.
- Click Remove tab in the conformation window if ask.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Click (☰) menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions panel from the left side of Add-ons Manager tab.
- Select all unwanted and malicious extensions.
- Click on Disable to Remove button of Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up.
- Select Restart now if asked.
From Internet Explorer
- Open your browser, press Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions from left side of the window.
- Select all malicious extension related with Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
From Microsoft Edge
Well, Edge browser does not have extension hence you should reset the search engine and browser homepage to remove malicious extension from Microsoft Edge browser.
Reset Edge Browser Homepage
- Click on More (…) icon on the address bar, then select Settings.
- Select View advanced settings option.
- Click on ”Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine you like
- Now choose you desired search engine and click on Add as default.
Restore Google Chrome Settings
1. Press on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
2. Choose A specific page or pages from under the Open option.
3. Select Custom and enter desire URL of page, you wish to apply as homepage.
Reset Search Engine
1. Choose More (…) then press on Settings buttons.
2. Press the View advanced settings option.
3. Press the < Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”.
4. Enter the search engine you want and press Add as default.
Step 5 : Remove Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up Related Entry Files From Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R button together.
- Type “regedit” in Run and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft Office Activation Wizard Pop-up
Note :– Be very careful while deleting registry files as deleting an important registry can completely mess up your computing machine. It can simply make your system unusable. Hence, before taking any further step make sure what you are doing is right..